4K Ultra HD USB camera; suitable for remote education, teaching recording, conference system, remote training, telemedicine, court trial system, emergency command system, etc.
- Support 4K ultra-high definition, ultra-high definition and ultra-high resolution, the maximum can provide 4K@30fps/25fps image encoding output, and backward compatible with 1080p, 720p and other resolutions.
- Full-featured USB 3.0 interface, which integrates power supply, video and audio, and can support 1 USB and 1 HDMI at the same time.
- The wide-angle field of view is up to 84° (integrated auto-focus function), small lens, big vision. At the same time, it supports EPTZ, which can be used to break without moving, and it can be enlarged and seen more clearly.
- Support WDR, easy to deal with different lighting environments, even harsh environments can restore the most real you.
- The brand-new CMOS image sensor with performance-to-noise ratio at starlight level can effectively reduce image noise under low illumination conditions. At the same time, 2D and 3D noise reduction algorithms are applied to greatly reduce image noise, even under ultra-low illumination conditions. Keep the picture clean and clear, and the image signal-to-noise ratio is up to 55dB or more.
Premium Image Processing System
The CMOS image sensor with ultra-high SNR removes image noise for unmatched clear image, keeping signal-noise ratio up to 55dB. WDR technology conveys premium image quality even in low-light circumstances
|Sensor||1/2.5-inch, CMOS, effective pixels: 82.9 million|
|Scanning method||Line by line|
|Lens one||Focal length: f = 3.5mm, horizontal field angle: 84 °|
|Minimum illumination||0.05 Lux @ (F1.8, AGC ON)|
|Electronic shutter||1 / 30s ~ 1 / 10000s|
|White balance||Automatic, indoor, outdoor, one-click, manual, specified color temperature|
|Camera bracket||Standard damping rotating bracket|
|Digital noise reduction||2D, 3D digital noise reduction|
|Operating system||Windows® 7 (only supports 1080p and below), Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or more advanced system, macOS ™ 10.10 or higher, Google ™ Chromebook ™ Version 29.0.1547.70 or more advanced system, Linux (UVC support required)|
|Hardware requirement||2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo or more advanced processor , 2 GB or larger memory, USB 2.0 interface (4K requires USB 3.0)|
|Color space/compression||H.264 / MJPEG / YUY2 / NV12|
|Video format||4k @ 30fps / 25fps, 1080p @ 30fps / 25fps, 720p @ 30fps / 25fps, 960x540p @ 30fps / 25fps, 640x360p @ 30fps / 25fps, etc.|
|USB video communication protocol||UVC 1.1|
|UVC PTZ control||Support (EPTZ)|
|Input and output interface|
|USB interface||1 channel, USB 3.0: Type B, female|
|HDMI interface||1 channel, HDMI: version 1.4|
|Input voltage||5V (USB powered)|
|Input current||600mA (MAX)|
|Working temperature||-10 ° C ~ 40 ° C|
|Storage temperature||-40 ° C ~ 60 ° C|
|Power consumption||3.0W (MAX)|
|Dimension||194mm x 34mm x 42mm (without bracket)|