The digital infrared transmitter is the core of the digital infrared voice distribution system. It compresses and encodes digital audio into full digital DQPSK modulation for transmission, and the system can transmit 8 channels at the same time. The infrared transmitter can be installed in a 19-inch standard cabinet, which is easy to store and operate.
- In line with IEC 61603-7.
- With 8 audio outputs, it can be used for monitoring or connecting a deck for recording.
- With 2 signal output interfaces (BNC), it can be connected to the radiation panel.
- Adopt full digital DQPSK modulation technology, with high security.
- High-speed DSP processing, beautiful sound quality.
- Adopt higher transmission frequency (2-6MHz, IEC61603 BAND4 frequency band), not interfered with by high frequency driving light source.
- With input level indication function, the LED lights on the front panel can display the input status of the corresponding channel. *With 8 audio inputs, it is suitable for large international conference venues.
- Compatible with full digital conference system, full digital conference audio can be obtained through the aviation cable, and infrared simultaneous interpretation can be performed.
- The power input is AC 100V-240V, 50-60Hz; it has passed the high voltage (3500V) test before leaving the factory to ensure compliance with safety standards.
- The housing is made of metal materials; the connection between the circuit and the hosing and the ground wire is strengthened to ensure the ability to resist 8000V static electricity.
|Number of interpreter units||378|
|Number of channels||8CH|
|Frequency response||High sound quality: 50Hz~20kHz Low sound quality: 120Hz~10kHz|
|Input voltage||~96V-264V 50/60Hz|
|Audio input||LINE IN 0-7: 350mV unbalanced|
|Audio output||LINE OUT 0-7: 1V unbalanced|
|Connection method||BNC (standard 75-5Ω coaxial cable)|
|Working humidity||20%～80% relative humidity, no condensation|
|Installation method||19-inch standard cabinet|