The brand-new HD video conference split terminal supports H.265 technology and achieves UHD display effects with ultra-low bandwidth. Integrating rich audiovisual ports, it is suitable for various small and medium conference venues.
- Adopt a split structure, built-in hardware video processing unit, an embedded Linux operating system, non-Windows/Android operating system.
- Support ITU-T H.323, SIP standard protocol, with good compatibility; support H.239, BFCP dual-stream protocol, the main and auxiliary streams can reach 1080P.
- Support64Kbps-8Mbps call bandwidth, support QCIF, CIF, 4CIF, 480P, D1, 720P, and 1080P video resolutions.
- Support 1280*720 60fps/50fps/30fps/25fps, 1920*1080 60fps/50fps/30fps/25fps HD video signal input.
- Support 1024*768 60fps, 1280*720 60fps, 1920*1080 60fps/30fps, 3840*2160 60fps/30fps HD video signal output.
- Support H.261, H.263, H.263+, H.264, H.264 HP, H.265 video codec protocols, support G.711, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, OPUSaudio codec protocols, the sound quality is up to 48KHz.
- Support the annotation function of the auxiliary stream, and make real-time annotations on the auxiliary stream screen when sending/receiving the auxiliary stream; set three different pen thicknesses, five pen colors, and set annotation graphics such as circles, squares, arrows, and lines. when sending auxiliary stream, you can set whether to enable annotation permissions for participants to make comments together.
- The terminal can be controlled by 2.4G remote, web, touch control, mouse and keyboard, etc. The wireless mouse control mode is supported.
|Built-in MCU||/||4 points||8 points|
|Communication protocol||Comply with ITU H.323 and SIP protocol|
|Video input||3 HD video input interfaces, HDMI*3|
|Video output||2 HD video output interfaces, HDMI*2|
|Audio input||3 audio input interfaces, MIC IN*1, LINE IN*1, HDMI*1|
|Audio output||2 audio output interfaces, HDMI*1, LINE OUT*1|
|Internet||1 Gigabit Ethernet port, RJ45*1; 1 WIFI network (can be changed to 4G network)|
|USB interface||2 USB2.0 interfaces can be used for device extensions or online upgrades|
|Video protocol||Support H.261, H.263, H.263+, H.264, H.264 HP, H.265 video standard protocols|
|Dual stream protocol||Support H.239, BFCP dual-stream protocol|
|Display method||Support 4:3 and 16:9|
|Cooling method||Built-in cooling fan|
|Ambient temperature||0℃ ～35℃ (working state) -40℃～55℃ (non-working state)|
|Relative humidity||10%～80% (working state) 0%～95% (non-working state) (no condensation)|
|Power supply||DC 12V|