- Adopta 48KHz sampling rate, clear and bright sound, better than the CD sound quality; internal DSP audio processing, no low-frequency popping impact.
- Using advanced processing chip architecture and unique processing algorithm, the microphone power-on connection time only takes 5 seconds.
- Support intelligent detection of faults, prompting users of AP faults, host communication faults, and low signal strength.
- Support charging through Type-C port, with smart indicator status.
- Support SSID function.
- Support Chinese and English language switching, and uniformly set through PC software.
- Support the function of speech time keeping and speech countdown.
- With voice control function, the microphone can be turned on intelligently. Support adjusting the sensitivity of the voice control and setting closing time through the software.
- Support sign-in function, set and initiate through PC software.
- Support conference voting function, support five-key voting, three-key voting function, flexible and convenient.
- Adopt 128-bit AES encryption technology, support WPA/WPA2 wireless security technology, prevent eavesdropping and unauthorized access, and provide higher confidentiality of the conference system.
- Using wireless transmission technology, venue activities can be carried out with very little time for venue layout.
- The chairman has a priority function to turn off all speaking delegate microphones.
- Built-in lithium battery, the battery capacity supports 14 hours of continuous speech.
- Adopt a 4.3-inch full-view IPS capacitive touch display.
- The power switch button is placed at the bottom of the microphone, making the microphone more neat as a whole.
|Microphone type||Cardioid directional electret microphone|
|Sensitivity||-33±1.5dB (0dB=1V/Pa,at 1KHz)|
|Maximum power consumption||3W|
|Power supply||18650 lithium battery|
|Charging method||Connect the charging box through the Type-C interface|
|Sign-in function||Touch screen sign in|
|Display screen||IPS screen|
|Wireless frequency range||5.15~5.85GHz|
|Working hour in speech mode||13 hours|
|Working hour in mixed mode||14 hours|