- High-performance DSP processing, 40-bit DPS processor (clocked at 400M), 32-bit/48kHz excellent high-quality sound.
- With 16 analog inputs and 4 analog outputs, supports optional microphone input and line input. Each input supports 48V phantom power, which can be individually configured through PC software.
- With diversified audio processing functions: ducker, autogain, equalizer, crossover.
- Supportautomix functions, including gain sharing mixing and gated automix.
- Support10-band input graphic equalization adjustment,31-band output graphic equalization adjustment, and parametric full-band drag adjustment.
- Support high and low pass crossover full-band adjustment, with three optional filters: Bessel, Linkwitz-Rayleigh, and Butterworth.
- Support flexible import and export of scenes.
- Factory reset function.
- Device positioning function.
- Power-off automatic memory protection function.
- Enternetmulti-use data transmission and control ports support real-time management of single and multiple devices.
- Intuitive and graphical software interface, XP/Windows 7, 8, 10 and other system environments.
|Input channel||16 balanced MIC/LINE inputs, using bare wire interface terminals, balanced connection|
|Output channel||4 balanced line outputs, using bare wire interface terminals, balanced connection|
|Input sensitivity||MIC IN: 120mV; LINE IN: 775mV|
|Max input level||15dBu|
|Max output level||18dBu|
|Frequency response||20Hz-20kHz (±1dB)|
|Channel isolation||≥106dB @1kHz 18dBu (A-weighted)|
|SNR||≥108dB @1kHz 18dBu (A-weighted)|
|Cooling method||Fan forced cooling|