What is a Digital Conference System?
With the development of science and technology and the progress of society, modern office conferences require high-quality voice communication, high-definition video dynamic screens and images, accurate data transmission, and practical and high-efficiency control systems. Realize the intelligent and orderly conduct of the meeting. With the development of Internet technology, the digital conference system, as a new way of meeting and communicating, has incomparable advantages over other conference work.
The equipment required for a complete digital conference system is a conference automation management system that integrates computer, communication, automatic control, multimedia, image, audio and other technologies. The digital conference system is generally composed of network, projection display, audio, monitoring, conference speech, lighting effects and central control. All systems use computer network as a platform to share data and control information, decentralize work, and centralize control, enabling equipment operators to monitor and control all equipment easily and quickly.
The main features of the digital conference system are as follows:
- Digitization. All internal transmissions are digital signals, and the microphones used by the participants all use "mode-to-digital" conversion technology. Most devices also use mode-count and count-to-mode converters so that external analog devices (such as broadcast, recording, wired or wireless audio equipment, etc.) can access the digital system network directly through the audio media interface.
- Modularization. Meetings with any level of requirements can configure the system by modularly selecting a combination of equipment that meets the requirements. For the established system, more multimedia devices can be added, which can be controlled by computer software to further expand the system.
What is the development trend of digital conference systems?
The digital conference system can organically connect different subsystems such as conference report, speech, voting, translation, camera, audio, display screen, Internet access, etc. so that the central control computer can adjust the work of each subsystem according to the conference agenda. Remote conferences provide accurate and real-time information and services, build complete management software and simplify conference venues. The main development directions of the future digital conference system are analyzed as follows:
Application of streaming media technology
Streaming media refers to the media format played on the Internet in a streaming media manner. Also known as streaming, this means that the merchant uses a video delivery service to send the program into packets, which are then sent to the network. After the user decompresses this data through the decompression device, it will be displayed as before the program was sent. A series of related packages for this process is called "streams". It actually refers to new media delivery, not new media. When streaming media technology is fully implemented, people can directly input voices through online chat. If you want to see each other's faces and expressions, all you have to do is have a camera.
The Disadvantages of Traditional Conference Room at present:
- Multiple devices integration----LED, lighting, conference system, central control, matrix, amplifier, it needs to take a lot of hard work to find different manufacturers to buy the products above. On one hand, hard to choose the right manufacturer; on the other hand, the devices may be incompatible with each other. Some manufacturers may pass the follow-up maintaining responsibility to others.
- Squeaking and noise: A ringing phone, the sound pickup of several microphones together, the locating positions of different mics and so on, all may occur squeaking and noise.
- The sound pickup distance of mics is short. Normally it is 10-15cm, and that requires the speakers to get near the mic as close as possible when speaking, the leaders cannot randomly sit and so many other problems. Bad experience feeling for users.
- Complicated wiring. The wiring is messy and the maintenance is trouble.
itc TS-100W Wireless WiFi conference system can solve these problems perfectly.
- 5G wireless communication frequency band, with stronger bandwidth and communication speed
- The microphone unit can pick up sound distance to 50 cm, with feedback suppression function, can play the role of howling
- Adopt 128 bits AES encryption technology
- 4 meeting modes: FIFO; NORMAL; VOICE; APPLY
- Support PC software control and management
- Support manual/auto ID setting
- Support 300 PCS wireless microphones and 4906 wired microphones by adding an extension device
- Support USB recording and playback
- 8ms ultra-low delay, support 6 wireless and 8 wired microphones open simultaneously
- Built-in 2*25W amplifier
- Support fire linkage, tea notice function