- Adopt an integrated design, built-in hardware video processing unit and HD camera; embedded hardware solution, high efficiency and low latency.
- Using a complete native Android underlying operating system, Android video conference applications can be seamlessly transplanted.
- SupportITU-T H.323 standard protocol and has excellent compatibility.
- Support H.264 BP, H.264 HP video codec protocol, support 1080P, 720P, VGA, CIF, QVGA, QCIF video resolution; support CIF, 4CIF, 720P, 1080P and other resolutions, support 1-30 frame rate; support 64Kbps-8Mbps access rate.
- Supports audio codec protocols such as G.711, G.722, OPUS, etc.
- Support electronic whiteboard, file sharing, conference sign-in, electronic voting and other digital conference function.
- Support H.239 dual stream function; while the mainstream reaches 1080P, the auxiliary stream can also reach 1080P.
- Support mouse control mode, support drag and drop the video window by mouse.
- Supportcontrollingthe dual-stream bandwidth of all remote venues, support PTZ control for remote venues, support control of the speech of other terminals, and support operations such as sending scrolling messages and banners.
- Support wireless streaming function, send wireless content to other venues for simultaneous viewing.
|Built-in HD camera||Sensor: 1/2.5 inches, CMOS effective pixel: 2.07 million; Scanning mode: progressive;Lens focal length: f=3.5mm; horizontal field of view: 84°; autofocus: support|
|Video output||Two HDMI output interfaces|
|Built-in microphone||Omnidirectional pickup, pickup distance up to 3 meters|
|Audio interface||One 3.5mm audio interface (integrated input and output), two HDMI output interfaces (support audio)|
|USB interface||One USB2.0|
|TF interface||One TF card interface|
|Internet||One RJ45, 10/100Base-T; one WIFI network|
|Dimension||195mm×34mm×59mm (excluding protruding parts)|
|Working voltage||DC 12V|
|Max power consumption||9.6W|
|Ambient temperature||0℃~40℃(working state), -40℃~70℃(non-working state)|
|Relative humidity||10% ~ 80% (working state), 0% ~ 95% (non-working state)|
|Ambient noise||Less than 46dBA SPL|
|Illuminance||5lux (minimum illuminance), the recommended illuminance is greater than 300lux|